Slip into the O'Neill Women's Stratus Zip 1/2-Zip Long-Sleeve Top when chilly morning air threatens to freeze you out before your run even gets started. The breathable, quick-wicking material keeps you warm when you're getting started but won't stifle you when your body heat rises, and the full 1/2-zip front lets you ditch built-up warmth to keep you comfortable.
- Quick-wicking fabric protects you from the chill without leaving you sweaty or clammy
- Body-skimming fit is streamlined and doesn't leave any excess fabric flapping around
- Half-zip front lets you vent heat when you work up a sweat
- High neck protects you from the cold
- Thumbholes hold your sleeves in place and shield the back of your hands from cold wind
- Reflective accents increase visibility
Share your thoughts
Love this top, but doesn't have pockets!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I was a little concerned about the fit based on the review below, but felt the sizing was right on. The sleeves are a little long, but as soon as I put my thumbs in the thumbholes - the fit was right on point.
The inside of the top is extremely soft. I love the higher neck - it's a great height, but not so tight I feel like it's suffocating.
*Thes photo above makes it look like there's exterior pocket & the product description says so; however, there are no pickets on this top.
Great, but sizing problems
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift
- Fit: Runs small
The sleeves are extra long, which most people would probably like. However my mom thought it was too tight for her torso and didn't dare go up a size because the sleeves would be ridiculously long. Great material though.