Bomber comfort and warmth at a price point you can live with.
Within a few moments, you find yourself suited and zipping up the chest closure system on the O'Neill Men's Superfreak 3/2 F.U.Z.E. Full Wetsuit. Thanks to its patented F.U.Z.E. front-closure system, the Superfreak offers next-level dryness, better mobility, and easier on-and-off. Ultra-minimal seams and lightweight SuperStretch fabric ensure comfort and flexibility, and an all-new integrated secure key pocket means no more calling the auto dealer after your car key ends up on the ocean floor.
- F.U.Z.E. (Front Upper Zip Entry) zip closure chest system keeps you dry without restricting flexibility
- F.U.Z.E. features a pullover internal neck seal that blocks water for maximum performance
- Lightweight, super-soft FluidFlex fabric on the chest and superlight, warm, and durable Ultraflex DS fabric on the arms, legs, and side panels
- UPF 50-rated fabric throughout offers solid ultraviolet protection
- Minimal seam design provides insane flexibility, fit, and warmth using less seams
- Glued and Blindstitched (GBS) construction and taped critical seam junctions keep water out
- Double Super Seal Neck has a warm two-layer design that features 360 degrees of smooth skin internal lining, wide adjustability, and a secure lock down
- Strategic seamless paddle zones under arm panels feature an ergonomic, seamless undersleeve panel that allows for unrestricted motion and eliminates rashing
- Krypto knee pad for durability and comfort
- Blackout Zipper consists of offset zipper teeth that greatly reduce water entry
- External key pocket located along the lower leg inseam and constructed of Ultraflex DS neoprene is easy to access and completely secure
Share your thoughts
Don't buy this product
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought this wetsuit for a trip to Europe and on the first use the stitching began to fall apart. While the neoprene is high quality the construction is not.