Versatility for a warm, fuzzy feeling.
When temperatures hit the critical level and you still want to hit the park for hours every day, throw on your O'Neill Theory Insulated Jacket and forget all about the weather. The Theory's synthetic insulation holds off the worst of it and still insulates when wet, and because it's only midweight, O'Neill gave the Theory a relaxed fit to make it easy for you to layer under.
- Mid-weight insulation takes the edge off cold days
- Fixed hood for added protection
- 10K waterproofing holds off light rain and snow
- 10g/m breathability reduces interior clamminess and allows your body to regulate its temperature naturally
- Waterproof zippers and taped critical seams eliminate typical waterproof weak spots
- Connector system allows you to connect the jacket with your O'Neill pants for single storm-proof suit
- Articulated sleeves for natural movement
- Media pocket keeps your music safe
- Goggle pocket allows you to safely store your eyewear
- Soft chinguard reduces irritation and chafing
- Key clip holds your keys securely
- Zippered vents allow you to dump heat quickly
- Powder skirt keeps out snow on deep days