A well-insulated snowboard jacket with sweet style.
The O'Neill Girls' Tigereye Jacket uses sweet style and contrasting and complementing colors to dazzle the eye. Cozy synthetic insulation throughout keeps your gal warm and comfortable on chilly lift rides while weather-resistant fabric and taped critical seams shield your little lady from lightly falling snow. A regular fit and articulated cut provide unrestricted movement when she learns how to snowboard while a powder skirt, jacket-to-pant connector system, and wrist gaiters seal in warmth and block out the cold and snow. The Tigereye's fixed, adjustable hood helps shields her face from the wind while two hand-warmer pockets and one zippered lift pass pocket house her snack money, tissues, and lip balm.
- Polyester ripstop shell (8K/8K), taped critical seams
- Polyester lining
- 100g polyester body insulation, 80g polyester sleeve insulation
- Regular fit, articulated cut
- Powder skirt, jacket-to-pant connector system
- Fixed, adjustable hood
- Wrist gaiters, storm placket
- Two hand-warmer pockets and one zippered lift pass pocket