When your surfing obsession takes you on the road, pack up the light, durable O'Neill Men's Traveler Hybrid Short. A boardshort that's fully functional on the town sightseeing or chilling at a sidewalk cafe when not in the water, this is as versatile as it gets. Mini-ripstop nylon dries quickly and withstands off-the-beaten-path wear and tear for reliability on epic trips. An antimicrobial inseam panel helps fight odor on those not-so-fresh days, and a plethora of handy pockets keep all your essentials secure and accessible.
- Durable nylon micro-ripstop withstands wear and tear from the sea and sand, dries quickly, and feels smooth and light against skin
- Zip fly with button closure and internal drawcord provides comfortable everyday fit
- Antimicrobial inseam panel helps keep you fresh and odor-free
- Rear, side cellphone, hidden passport, internal key, two hand, and two side cargo pockets secure essentials right where you want them
Share your thoughts
Do Anything, Go Anywhere Shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
These shorts are bad a$%! They are super cool during the hot summer days. If you ever get lost you can pull out the nifty compass the is attached via bungee to the cargo pocket. Speaking of pockets these shorts have a ton. There is even a media pocket you can run headphones through. I was blown away by these shorts just for casual to hiking wear, can't wait to see how they are in the water, they seem like they will dry quick. I was so stoked on these I had to get both pairs, khaki and camo. Coolest shorts of the summer by far.