Equipped for on-hill action, styled for beyond.
The Paul Frank Girls' Julius Zig-Zag Insulated Jacket equips your girl with proven weather-beating tech, powered by 686 and styled by Paul Frank so she can have her powder and look just plain cute, too. Infidry-8 technology, zonal insulation, and durable face fabric team up to keep the Zig-Zag carving up the hill while Paul Frank holds it down on the fashion front.
- Infidry-8 technology shields moderate weather with 8,000mm moisture resistance along with 5,000gm vapor management
- Constructed with durable nylon dobby, polyester mini-herringbone denim, and peached oxford materials
- Taped critical seams cover the longest and most exposed stretches of stitching in the pant to make it less vulnerable against water so you can ride longer
- Zonal synthetic fill places 120g fill in the body for optimum warmth and a reduced 80g fill in the sleeves in hood for maneuverability
- Extend-O-Matic sleeves accommodate for mid-season growth spurts
- Chest pocket safely stows snacks, maps, and small devices
- Adjustable powder skirt secures around waist to prevent now from getting into the jacket
- The Julius Zig-Zag Insulated Jacket was designed by Paul Frank and developed by 686 outerwear