Look for him on the snow.
Good luck finding your kid when he's wearing the Paul Frank Boys' Skurvy Camo Insulated Jacket, not because of the whole camo thing (although it does look pretty awesome). You won't see him because he'll take this jacket and his snowboard, and he'll disappear until the lifts stop running.
- Water-resistant face fabric repels fresh snow to keep him dry in a flurry
- Critical seams are taped to stop moisture from sneaking in between the seams on highly exposed areas
- 120g synthetic insulation in the core holds in warmth to keep him feeling toasty while 80g insulation in the sleeves gives him room to move
- Lining is made with taffeta and peached tricot for extra comfort and to make it easy for him to slide into these pants
- Extend-o-matic sleeve length extenders leave extra room that can be let out as he grows
- Weather-guard rain-gutter brim protects his head from the weather
- Adjustable powder skirt stops snow from flying his backside
- Adjustable cuffs with elastic inserts prevent snow from packing inside his sleeves
- Big handwarmer pockets keep his paws warm when he's outside without his gloves
- Classic Paul Frank detailing and exposed two-tone zippers add fresh swag to your kids look