Winter just got better.
The Paul Frank Boys' Skurvy Digi Insulated Jacket keeps your guy warm and dry whether he's putting spit and polish on his toe side or just laying down the smack in an epic snowball battle. Plus, the cool style means he'll look good all winter.
- Water-resistant face fabric repels fresh snow to keep him dry in a flurry
- Critical seams are taped to stop moisture from sneaking in between the seams on highly exposed areas
- 120g synthetic insulation in the core holds in warmth to keep him feeling toasty while 80g insulation in the sleeves gives him room to move
- Lining is made with taffeta and peached tricot for extra comfort and to make it easy for him to slide into these pants
- Extend-o-matic sleeve length extenders leave extra room that can be let out as he grows
- Weather-guard rain-gutter brim protects his head from the weather
- Adjustable powder skirt stops snow from flying his backside
- Adjustable cuffs with elastic inserts prevent snow from packing inside his sleeves
- Big handwarmer pockets keep his paws warm when he's outside without his gloves
- Classic Paul Frank detailing and exposed zippers add fresh swag to your kid's look
Share your thoughts
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
i bought this Jacket for my son and he loves this product we have bin up in the mountains and i heard no complaints of it not keeping him worm