Make your own luck.
Since 1972 Pieps has been at the forefront of avalanche-beacon development, and, along the way, pioneering technology like the 3-antenna system has helped keep the company at the front of the pack. The Pieps DSP Tour Avalanche Beacon continues in that fine tradition by delivering superior performance in multiple-burial searches. Integrated technologies help eliminate signal overlap and electronically mark the location of each victim for speedy searches.
- Three antennas allow for exact pinpointing
- 50m-diameter search zone in all directions provides excellent coverage
- Unit provides the direction and distance to the closest victim from the second it detects a signal
- The multiple-burial feature allows the user to search for multiple victims and mark burial locations without confusion
- Battery-level indicated by a percentage so you always know when it’s time to change the battery
- iProbe-compatible (sold separately) for the most efficient searches
Share your thoughts
What is the difference from the Altrec and...
What is the difference from the Altrec and the Tour Pieos beacon?
What is the difference between this and...
What is the difference between this and the smart pieps transmitter. Is the smart, just have the compass, and thermometer?
PIEPS DSP has the scan and frequency checker features. It doesn't have compass and thermometer. The only difference are those two additional features.