A traditional avalanche probe relies on your senses to detect a buried victim, but the Pieps iProbe One Probe can actually detect the signal of a victim's beacon and emit an alert based on proximity to the beacon, extending your probing range by up to 50cm—whoa. Made of a mixture of aluminum and carbon fiber designed to be rugged and durable like a traditional probe , the iProbe stands up to the same abuse and has been proven to be just as reliable. Working on 1 AA battery that has 150hrs of life, it offers audio and visual cues that begin at 2m from a victim, and will detect any brand of beacon, although Pieps beacons with iProbe support are designed to work with together to reduce multiple-victim search time. Pack a little extra technology in your pack and seconds spent probing could turn into seconds spent digging.
- Electronic transceiver increases probe's range by up to 50cm
- Visual and audio indicators indicate nearby burials up to 2m away
- Made of light and durable carbon fiber and aluminum
- Works with compatible Pieps beacons to assist in multiple burial situations
- Uses 1 AA battery with 150 hours of working life