We learned a lesson recently—that throwing dollar bills around doesn't actually make it rain. While passers-by thought we were crazy, at least we looked good doing it thanks to the Plan B Big League Windbreaker.
- Lightweight, packable material makes this a perfect piece for skating, hiking, or doing whatever you love in questionable weather
- Taffeta lining provides comfort and wicks moisture to keep you from feeling swampy
- Cinch waist and elastic cuffs prevent wind and moisture from creeping into your happy place
- Brimmed hood blocks moisture without blocking vision
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
It is an alright jacket, I am usually a size medium when it comes to jackets but this jacket was way too tight fitting to be able to comfortably wear it. And because I have taken the tags off and worn it I can't return it. Beware when buying it