Planet Earth isn't satisfied with just making a warm, eco-friendly, element-shedding jacket; it needs that simple touch of style, too. Just look at the Women's Annika Jacket. The half-length storm flap over the front zipper and the urban-inspired length provide that touch of unique style that functions on the hill and draws positive attention on the street.
- More insulation in the body than in the arms and removable hood offers the right amount of warmth where you need it
- Mesh underarm vents feature S. Café Fabric that utilizes coffee grounds within the synthetic fibers to help absorb odors
- Hydrophilic laminate and Eco DWR coating help shed snow flurries
- Powder skirt features jacket-to-pant interface that snaps to Planet Earth pants
- Lycra wrist gaiters keep cold snow and air out and help keep sleeves in place
- Planet Earth follows eco-friendly manufacturing processes with recycled PET polyester materials and plastic packaging as well as formaldehyde-free inks and dyes