If you think that Mother Nature will single you out and go easy just because you recycle, think again. Planet Earth appreciates it though and it made the Men's Chetco Insulated Jacket to protect you from her wrath (and bad style). Allover plaid print and effective pocket placement gives this eco-friendly jacket it's classy look while wrist gaiters, fully taped and sealed seams, as well as heavy insulation gives you the protection you need on epic days.
- Progressive fit isn't overly baggy but doesn't restrict movement either
- Two-layer shell made from recycled PET and new polyester
- All snaps and zipper pulls made from recycled copper
- DWR coating processed without PFC chemicals
- Ink and dye used on the garment and packaging are either water- or soy-based and formaldehyde-free
Share your thoughts
Looks great, a bit different than an in the picture but all good, in about -5 with a just a thermal on it is toasty as,
Great first jacket.just used it in NZ.kept me nice and snug.why pay $300 for a burton jacket when this does just as good.maybe even better..