- Progressive fit isn't overly baggy but doesn't restrict movement either
- Two-layer shell made from recycled PET and new polyester
- All snaps and zipper pulls made from recycled copper
- DWR coating processed without PFC chemicals
- Ink and dye used on the garment and packaging are either water- or soy-based and formaldehyde-free
Share your thoughts
Looks great, a bit different than an in the picture but all good, in about -5 with a just a thermal on it is toasty as,
Great first jacket.just used it in NZ.kept me nice and snug.why pay $300 for a burton jacket when this does just as good.maybe even better..