Did you ever have that dream where you show up at the terrain park in the morning and realize that you’re not wearing pants? Probably not. Either way, Planet Earth made the Division Solid pant so roomy and comfortable, you might suddenly get that feeling the next time you go riding.
- Toasty polyester ThermaPlush lining and big, airy vents, you can tackle the park whether the temperature is 1 or 41
- DWR finish and fully taped seams keep you dry
- Made from 100% recycled nylon so you can spend the day thinking about how good you are for the environment
- Adjustable waistband tabs so your pants will fit before and after lunch
- Dual back pockets with zip closures so your personals don�t spray all over the mountain when you slam
Share your thoughts
These are my 2nd pair of board pants, and they rock! Not baggy but with plenty of room for movement and big ass boots. Hand warmer pockets are a little small, but mabe I've got gorilla hands. Pockets aren't the best feature here, but if you don't carry a lot and want some slim comfy pants, look no further!
My inner hippie really loves these pants for their 100% recycled construction. The fit is pretty good, except I returned the large for an extra-large. The large was a little tight in the waist and crotch, but nearly perfect in the length. Im 62, 230 and typically go with a large in ski/snowboard pants. Lots of pockets. My only grip would be the pants do not breath as well as I wanted.