Built for the mountain but stylish enough for the streets.
The Planet Earth Women's Millie Insulated Jacket has both your comfort and looks in mind on and off the slopes. Plush insulation between the shell and smooth, quilted
lining retains your body heat while the asymmetrical front and removable
hood with faux fur trim sets the tone for urban styling.
- 10K-rated waterproof breathable fabric and taped critical seams provide weather resistance during light snowstorms
- Planet Earth follows eco-friendly manufacturing processes with recycled PET polyester materials and plastic packaging as well as formaldehyde-free inks and dyes
- Synthetic insulation throughout warms your core and keeps you comfortable during long lift rides
- Smooth internal taffeta fabric makes layering underneath a cinch
- A longer fit offers more coverage and extra warmth
- Underarm vents ditch excess heat when you hike the park and pipe
- Removable hood with snap-off faux fur trim shields your face and head from the elements
- Powder skirt with snap-to-pant feature and Lycra stretch wrist gaiters seal in warmth and block out the snow and cold
- Multiple internal and external pockets stash your spare goggles, cell, snack money, and other small riding essentials