It's important to look as good as you feel.
We all know that shredding requires multiple pieces of gear, each with a specific function, but that doesn't mean you have to set aside your desire to look good. Sport the Planet Earth Women's Tegan Jacket and you'll experience protection from the harsh elements of winter and meet the rigid fashion requirements of your inner princess.
- More insulation in the body than in the arms and removable hood offers the right amount of warmth where you need it
- Mesh underarm vents feature S. Café Fabric that utilizes coffee grounds within the synthetic fibers to help absorb odors
- Hydrophilic laminate and Eco DWR coating provide serious water resistance
- Powder skirt features jacket-to-pant interface that snaps to Planet Earth pants
- Lycra spandex wrist gaiters keep cold snow and air out and help keep sleeves in place
- Planet Earth follows eco-friendly manufacturing processes with recycled PET polyester materials and plastic packaging as well as formaldehyde-free inks and dyes
Share your thoughts
I'm trying to figure out what size. Is...
I'm trying to figure out what size. Is there a size chart?
click on the view size chart link under the select options drop down at the top of the page.