Throw skiwear convention out the tram window with the urban-inspired Planet Earth Women's Ville Insulated Jacket. Featuring a long, butt-warming length and street-smart style, the Ville also ensures you're prepared for mountain weather with waterproof, breathable protection and plenty of toasty insulation.
- Eco-friendly recycled poly twill with 10K-rated waterproof and 5K-rated breathable Hydropholic laminate and eco DWR keeps you dry when kicking up blower
- Taped critical seams protect against leaks and drafts at these vulnerable junctures
- Toasty 100g (body) and 80g (sleeves and hood) polyfill insulation keeps you warm in plummeting temps
- Taffeta lining makes layering easy and feels soft and smooth next to skin
- Urban three-quarter length keeps your butt covered and cozy
- S. Cafe mesh vents lets you dump excess heat when riding up a storm or hiking for turns and naturally fight odors with recycled coffee grounds
- Chest and two hand pockets secure essentials