Send it huge in kick-back style.
Grungy flannel is out, but on-hill flannel is all the rage among rippers. Planet Earth Women's Villeray Insulated Jacket repels snow, sleet, or hail with its protective flannel-look shell, and its yummy insulation warms your bones. A long, stylie length and raglan sleeves exude casual-cool, even when you're hard-railing at lightning speed.
- Eco-friendly recycled polyester faded flannel with 10K-rated waterproof and 5K-rated breathable Hydropholic laminate and eco DWR keeps you dry when kicking up blower
- Taped critical seams ensure against leaks and drafts at these vulnerable junctures
- Toasty 80g (body) and 60g (sleeves and hood) polyfill insulation keeps you warm in plummeting temps
- Taffeta lining makes layering easy and feels soft and smooth next to skin
- Urban three-quarter long fit keeps your butt covered and cozy
- S. Cafe mesh vents lets you dump excess heat when riding up a storm or hiking for turns
- Wrist gaiters provide snug fit and add coverage and protection
- Two hand pockets secure essentials