If you're looking to take your riding to the next level, start by equipping yourself with the enhanced clarity provided by the POC Iris X NXT Goggle. The photochromic NXT lens adapts to changing light conditions so your vision remains crisp whether the sky is clear and sunny or dark with clouds.
- NXT lenses feature a photochromic filter which adapts to changing light conditions (lens darkens when it gets sunny out and lightens when it's cloudy)
- Color-boosting filter provides improved clarity
- Soft coated polyurethane frame is sleek and durable
- Triple-layer face foam provides a comfortable fit against your face
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment keeps your vision crystal clear
- Adjustable strap is lined with silicone for a non-slip grip against your helmet
- Goggle is compatible with all Iris lenses
Share your thoughts
works. good looking. what more to ask from a goggle?
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
Finally back out west and on all the new gear I picked up for the season and I have to say these goggles have made my eyes very happy so far. Been out in these on bluebird and snowy days and they have been clear for as far as the eye can see. My favorite feature is how tight the interface is with the POC receptor bc I have. No gaper gap and I haven't been using the goggle clip (which is pretty much useless) but this is the goggle review so back to business. The non slip grip on the strap is killer, I'm hoping it passes the test of time. I only gave this 3 stars due to price and the fact that I haven't used it very much yet. I'll update the review after I use them more.