For a performance goggle built to satisfy the needs of one of the fastest women to ever step onto a pair of skis, look no further than the POC Women's Julia Mancuso Signature Retina Goggle. The optical-grade lens is tinted to boost contrast and cut glare while the anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment work to maintain crystal clear vision.
- Optical-grade polycarbonate outer lens provides optimized vision for winter sports
- Cellulose inner lens helps maintain clear vision
- Special lens tinting boosts contrast and cuts glare in sunny conditions
- Soft coated polyurethane frame is sleek and durable
- Well-ventilated design helps eliminate fog and condensation
- Triple-layer face foam provides a comfortable fit against your face
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment keeps your vision crystal clear
- Adjustable strap is lined with silicone for a non-slip grip against your helmet
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
When I first ordered these I thought the frames were white. But as I pulled out my fresh new goggs I saw not white frames but silver and somewhat glittery! Normally I would have scoffed at the extra girly touch, but I found them quite charming so I decided to keep them. I love the retina lens. I feel like I can see clearly! Which is always a plus when you're on the hill. I've used them on sunny and overcast days with no problems. I have a medium sized face and they fit it pretty well. They're super cushy too, due to the triple layer face foam (which makes them super comfy!) I am mostly happy with my purchase! However I do wish they were a little bit bigger.