Space-age warmth and waterproofing.
When you're mobbing through intergalactically righteous pow, you'd better hope you're wearing a warm and waterproof glove like the Pow Gloves Astra Women's Glove. The synthetic shell is hooked up with a DWR coating and a Hipora waterproof insert to keep you dry, and the polyester liner is removable, so it you do get soggy, you can dry your gloves out overnight. With 100g of Thinsulate insulation, your digits will stay warm on all but the gnarliest days, and you can slip a handwarmer into the pocket to step the warmth up a level, or unzip it if you need to cool down. There's even a soft nose wipe and a goggle squeegee to keep you snot-free and seeing clearly.
- Micro twill nylon shell with DWR coating
- ATF embossed rubber palm
- Polyester microfiber lining
- 100g Thinsulate insulation
- Hipora waterproof and breathable insert
- Hook and loop closure with strap
- Handwarmer/vent pocket
- Goggle squeegee and thumb nose wipe