Warmth while you wait and a shield while you shred.
- Tough corded nylon shell and water-resistant Clarino palm shed melting snow with the help of its waterproof Hipora insert
- Micro-fleece lining and 40g Thinsulate insulation lock in your hand's heat in the cold morning hours
- Zip-on cuff secures the mitten and keeps snow out during end-over-end yard sales
- Mitten design keeps your fingers together, letting them pool their heat and stay warm longer
Share your thoughts
Good, but runs small
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift, but have feedback to share
I got these for the lady and originally ordered size S, but exchanged for a medium. The medium fits the hand better, but the length of the thumb hole is still just a tad small (not much difference there between M & S). Other than that, it's a great mitt, and for the price you can't beat it.
How warm are these? What temperatures are...
How warm are these? What temperatures are they recommended for?
Unfortunately there is no temp rating because it will be subjective to the wearer. But the 40g of Thinsulate will be a solid base- and you can always get a warm liner for the super cold days!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
These gloves are nice and kept me warm. But they run really small. I have really...like REALLY small hands and the xs fit me just fine if not a little snuggly.