With airs that sick, folks are going to check you for a Feva.
In seasons past, cold days turned your paws into ice blocks sending you sniffling back to the lodge empty-handed—those days are over now. Slip on the stylish Pow Feva GTX Glove so you can enjoy the supple dexterity of goatskin with the warmth and protection of Gore-Tex and Thinsulate insulation. Your hands are critical to your new-school bag of tricks, it's time you invested in a glove that will let you make use of them.
- Goatskin leather and Sotina nylon make the Feva's shell soft, supple, and exceptionally durable
- Gore-Tex inserts put any fears of wet clammy hands in the grave
- 200g of 3M Thinsulate keeps those paws feeling warm and cozy
- The Ultra-Magic no-snag technology closure secures the glove around your wrist to keep out the elements
- Nose and goggle wipe thumb panel keep goggle fog and boogers at bay
- Superbly styled, because looking good is just as important as feeling good