Gang up on the cold.
Pow combined legendary materials with a proven mitten design to make sure that you get to actually enjoy this winter instead of wearing a path from the fireplace in the lodge to the counter where they sell the hand warmers. The Pow Gloves Feva GTX lets your fingers keep each other warm while they are all protected at once by the power of Gore-Tex and Thinsulate.
- Guaranteed waterproof breathable Gore-Tex membrane
- Super-tough goatskin leather palms stand up to tons of abuse
- Hook-and-loop closure for custom fit
- 200g thinsulate synthetic insulation is warm and still insulates when wet
- Premium anti-pill microfleece lining is super-soft to the touch
- Nose and goggle wipe panel at thumb
Share your thoughts
I'm not a fan of the velcro closure on the cuff's of pow gloves. I had a pair of their gloves 2 seasons ago and the velcro only worked for the first 3 weeks of riding, granted, I ride at least 4 days a week, but that shouldn't happen. I was hoping they would have made some changes since then but the velcro closure is still the same so I had to return them.