Be the first to upload your photo of the High Five Mitten. >
Leave your mark on The Wall.
December 19, 2010
Given its low profile and light weight, this mitt is surprisingly warm, and water-resistant enough for shred days when the mercury hangs around 40ish. Also absolutely essential for initiating the celebratory or ritualistic exchange of "five" with the following:
* small children (down low)
* beaters (also down low)
* bros (up high)
* mothers of said bros (way up high)
* lift operators (super high)
* pizza/chinese takeout delivery drivers (fist bump)
* stiffy stiffersons on the tram (down low)
* snow bunnies/ER nurses (up high)
* sleeping grizzlies and/or grazing elk (gently down low, run like hell)
Dogfunk.com Price Comparison
Dogfunk.com knows that no one wants the used-car-salesman experience, so we decided to show you the other guys prices in an effort to keep your shopping experience as informed as possible. We do our best to confirm this information is correct, but assume no responsibility for the accuracy of the price and shipping information provided by other vendors.