Fortress de fingers.
- Tough nylon and neoprene shell and a Rubber-Tex palm stands up to abuse while helping you grip your ski pole in tricky terrain
- Micro-fleece lining and a removable polypro liner further lock in your hand's heat while encouraging moisture management to prevent clamminess
- Hook-and-loop cuff secures the glove and keeps snow out during end-over-end yard sales
- Goggle wipe lets you scrap the frost and snow off your lens so you can shred to the fullest
- Mitten design keeps your fingers together, letting them pool their heat and stay warm longer
Share your thoughts
Tormenta GTX Glove/Mitt - POW Gloves
You can manage to get a glove liner and mitten on 1 of your hands. When you try to get the other mitten on, the cuff of the mitten tucks under and the Velcro sticks to the glove liner. With these thick mittens, you have zero dexterity to fix the problem. Okay.....maybe just don't use the liner right? Wrong! If your jacket has hand panties, the same thing happens. Not recommended if you only have 2 hands. I returned them, but Dogfunk made me a lifelong customer with how great their service was handling the return. Great store, terrible mittens.