So you can assault the park, not the other way around.
Can you hear music if your skull is split open and spilling the hard drive of your senses all over the snow? No, you can’t. So we recommend sporting the Pro-tec Assault Audio Helmet for keeping that crucial organ intact, so you can resume destroying your ear drums on a daily basis.
- Exclusive Pro-tec windshield seals out wind by eliminating gap between the helmet and goggles
- Audio Force ear pads provide the beats with in-line volume control
- In-mold construction fuses a lightweight polycarbonate shell with the EPS impact liner
- Removable vent plugs let you regulate the air flow
- One-piece removable, washable liner
Share your thoughts
This helmet has the best sound goin, plus the controls work really well. Turn it up for a favorite tune when rippin pow or down when ridin the lift or talkin, it works gr8. Plus the earpads are pretty warm. It could have better lining/padding inside that comes down over your neck in back...that's my only beef. I wear a lite weight fleece skull under it on cold days to solve that problem. Oh yeah it fits my UVEX goggles perfectly too!
Happy with it
Good helmet, not much bass but great sound. And go bigger with the size, i was wondering between M or L sizes and i should get an L.