Humpty Dumpty should have been wearing the Pro-tec Assault when he tried the acid-drop off the wall—what a dumbass.
Don’t take chances on kinked rails in the park or a 12-stair downtown—wear the Pro-tec Assault Helmet when it’s time to push the skill-level up a notch. The low-profile in-mold design eliminates an egg-head look, without cutting back on the insane protection this helmet provides.
- In-mold shell creates a low-profile and lightweight shell
- Wind Shield eliminates the gap between your goggles and the helmet
- A one-piece removable and washable interior pad system lets you get the ideal fit for your head shape
- Detachable ear pads make spring riding sweaty and you can upgrade to Plantronics Audio Force Earpads (sold separately)
- High-quality Plantronics Audio Force Earpads are standard on the Danny Kass Signature model
- ASTM 2040 / CE EN 1077 Certification