Nothing like having some musical encouragement when you’re about to stomp a gap jump.
- The multi-impact SXP liner has a built-in rebound control that can withstand multiple impacts when you crash and burn
- Plantronics Audio Force delivers high quality sound through DJ-styled ear pads that block out the mountain wind
- The ear pads also have a glove-friendly volume control and one-touch mute button
- Windshield technology eliminates the dreaded goggle gap
- Goggle vent technology allows cool air in and flushes hot air out so your goggles remain dry and clear
- Built-in RECCO locator chip helps ski patrol and mountain rescue locate your ass if you’re lost or were in an avalanche
- Detach the plush-lined ear pads and drop liner on warm spring days, and remove and wash the one-piece interior when it starts to stink
Share your thoughts
Helmet feels good, speakers sound great, but the little buttons that the speaker/earpads snap to dont stay good at all. If you fall, the speaker/earpads will pop off. This pads wont fall off your helmet but they will sag which then makes you have to try to re-snap them on. Im just going to super glue mine because I'll never take the speaker ear pads off, thats why I got the helmet. Other then that, I have had a 2 hard falls since I got the helmet and it stays tight and kept my brain in :).
Will this helmet fit with the Electric EG2...
Will this helmet fit with the Electric EG2 Goggle or the Electric EG2.5 Goggle?
Safe and Rockin'
The reason I bought this helmet over any other was the fact that you can't get a better deal for your money. Most of the time you are going to spend $60 on a helmet and at least $30 for headphones. But then you have to deal with a helmet and headphone pads that don't fit together. So spend a couple extra bucks on something that works. Anyways, what can I say about this helmet that you already don't know from reading the specs. This helmet is amazing! It has the reliability of Pro-tec plus many other great features of today's world. The DJ style built in and removable (they snap in by buttons) headphones are amazing! Wonderful location on the outside buttons and no need to worry about fumbling through multiple layers of clothing to try and mute your music or to turn the volume down to listen to a fellow boarder. The only problems that I have seen with this helmet is the tight fit around the ears. I am not talking about the headphone earmuffs, but the helmet padding around it. The problem could be my head, so I wouldn't worry about it. Great buy and worth the cash!