The B2—because you want to remember your girlfriends name.
- The multi-impact SXP liner has a built-in rebound control that can withstand multiple impacts when you crash and burn
- Windshield technology eliminates the dreaded goggle gap
- Goggle vent technology allows cool air in and flushes hot air out so your goggles remain dry and clear
- Built-in RECCO locator chip helps ski patrol and mountain rescue locate your ass if you’re lost or were in an avalanche
- One-piece removable and washable interior
- Detach the plush-lined ear pads and drop liner on warm spring days
Share your thoughts
looks nice but havent tried it on the slopes yet but the color and military look is the shizzle
functional and stylin
Great helmet for keeping your noggin intact AND looks sick, first day wearing it I had a stack that would have been epically bad if i hadn't been wearing this! definitely recommend it for all snowboarders who wanna push themselves but don't wanna wreck themselves!
B2 Snow Helmet
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Have had now 2 Aussie ski holidays with the helmet. Very comfortable, still needed to wear a light underlayer on my head on the colder days, could be a bit snugger around the ears. Shell size is correct for my head.
The B2 Helmet is one of the FEW multi impact helmets on the market. Fits great! Perfect for the guy that is trying to learn new tricks and may be taking many small falls...
go with the B2!