Even legends fall now and then.
Legendary skater Bucky Lasek has been one of the most technical and consistent vert skateboarders in the world for a couple of decades, but that doesn't mean he doesn't take a spill every once in a while. That's why he wears the Pro-Tec Classic Bucky Helmet for protection. The 2-stage soft foam liner protects against multiple low-impact falls for greater safety and confidence when you're skating, and the HDPE shell is flexible for a better, more customized fit.
- HDPE high-density polyurethane shell is more flexible to allow to comfortably accommodate a wider range of head shapes
- 2-Stage soft foam liner is low-profile and goes from soft to hard as it goes away from your head for a snug, comfortable fit
- Designed to absorb multiple smaller impacts; not certified against catastrophic collisions
- 11 open vents dump heat when you warm up
- Bucky Lasek signature sticker pack included for customization