Serious protection for skaters who go huge.
The Pro-Tec Drop-In Knee Pads are a necessity for people that shred vert and bowls hard (or mega ramp, if you're so fortunate). Sliding out on your knees is a necessity in those disciplines, so you might as well have a knee pad that not only offers bomber protection, but that's also comfortable enough to wear all day. EVA foam provides comfort and protection, and Dri-Lex fabric wicks moisture so your pads don't get swampy.
- Dual-layered EVA foam padding behind plastic shell absorbs impacts and provides all-day comfort
- Removable ergonomic shell has a built-in wear indicator so you know when it's time to replace them
- Dri-Lex fabric lining wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Suede-embossed leather at key wear points for durability
- Hook-and-loop closure straps for a snug fit
Share your thoughts
knee pads suck, especially these ones. i can hardly walk in these ones let alone skate i'm going to get some 187s then maybe i could skate all the way down my driveway without peeing my pants