When people who rip eat it, they eat it hard. Trade hip-checks and bruised tailbones for the Pro-tec IPS Lo Pro Hip Pad with strategically placed impact padding. Stop your crying, use your head, and pad up.
- Anatomical, flexible, and lightweight design provides low-profile comfort
- Washable Dri-Lex material provides breathable, moisture-wicking freshness
- Protects the vulnerable hip, thigh, and tailbone with ample padding
- Compression fit promotes circulation and provides warmth
- Silicone panels on the lower leg prevent ride-up and keep pads in place
Share your thoughts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Ya these pro-tecs are pretty sweet. They do add some nice cushioning to hard falls and are very resiliant to all the abuse. They fit pretty tight but do seem to stretch out pretty nicely. The only complaint is I kept having to pull them up during riding as they slide down your waist.
BABY GOT BACK
I fell on my butt bone a few times in the park and didnt feel a thing. They also kept my thighs warm as an extra layer over my under armour.