- In-mold construction fuses a polycarbonate shell to an EPS foam liner to provide a lightweight, low-profile helmet that protects your dome
- Plantronics Audio Force delivers high quality sound through DJ-styled ear pads that block out the mountain wind
- The ear pads also have a glove-friendly volume control and one-touch mute button
- The BOA fit system easily adapts the helmet to different noggin shapes
- Windshield technology eliminates the dreaded goggle gap, and a goggle shelf keeps goggle straps in place
- Goggle vent technology allows cool air in and flushes hot air out so your goggles remain dry and clear
- Built-in RECCO locator chip helps ski patrol and mountain rescue locate your ass if you’re lost or were caught in an avalanche
- Removable, washable Dri-Lex interior transfers moisture away from your head so you’re dry and comfortable, and resists odor and mildew
Share your thoughts
what's the difference between pro tec snow...
what's the difference between pro tec snow helmet "PLANTRONICS" VRS "AUDIO-FORCE"
Same thing. Plantronics is the company and AudioForce is the product.