Pro-Tec designed the ultimate protector for your dome—the Vigilante Audio Helmet—with an array of safety and comfort features so you can stomp that gap jump or straight line the narrow chute knowing the Vigilante has your back if you miscalculate a landing or clip a rock. Did we mention the helmet’s killer built-in audio system makes you feel as if you’re in your own personal ski or snowboard movie?
- In-mold construction fuses a polycarbonate shell to an EPS foam liner to provide a lightweight, low-profile helmet that protects your dome
- Plantronics Audio Force delivers high quality sound through DJ-styled ear pads that block out the mountain wind
- The ear pads also have a glove-friendly volume control and one-touch mute button
- The BOA fit system easily adapts the helmet to different noggin shapes
- Windshield technology eliminates the dreaded goggle gap, and a goggle shelf keeps goggle straps in place
- Goggle vent technology allows cool air in and flushes hot air out so your goggles remain dry and clear
- Built-in RECCO locator chip helps ski patrol and mountain rescue locate your ass if you’re lost or were caught in an avalanche
- Removable, washable Dri-Lex interior transfers moisture away from your head so you’re dry and comfortable, and resists odor and mildew
Share your thoughts
what's the difference between pro tec snow...
what's the difference between pro tec snow helmet "PLANTRONICS" VRS "AUDIO-FORCE"
Same thing. Plantronics is the company and AudioForce is the product.