Brain-protection in your own hands.
- An in-mold polycarbonate shell and EPS foam liner are bonded together for a lightweight feel with strong protection
- A front wind shield eliminates gaper gap and blocks the snow and wind from getting between the helmet and your goggles
- Fifteen passive vents draw in cool air between your helmet and head to keep you dry but feature vent plugs you can install for the cold days
- Goggle vents bring in cool air and drain excess sweat vapors to reduce goggle fog
- The Boa Fit System ensures a safe and snug fit once you twist the easy-to-reach dial
- Full-wrap Trek-Dry and Outlast temperature management liner aids breathability and wicks the excess moisture of a boot pack, it's also washable if it gets funky
- A Goggle Shelf secures your strap so your eyewear doesn't flop around while you ride
- An installed RECCO Avalanche Rescue System reflector may give you a better chance at being recovered inbounds
Share your thoughts
What goggles fit the best with the Pro-tec...
What goggles fit the best with the Pro-tec Vigilante Helmet? Is there a better helmet / goggle combo that has audio for the price?
This helmet was sculpted around the Von Zipper Phenom goggle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL6m2OV8nGE