Brain-protection in your own hands.
No matter how often you huck yourself and ragdoll down the mountain, you can still comfortably control the destiny of your sensitive brain tissue with the skate-styled Pro-tec Vigilante Helmet. Its certified outer shell and EPS foam liner absorbs the big slams, even if they're into rails or hardwoods. And if you've got a one-of-a-kind head shape, the BOA Fit System accommodates it with a couple twists of the rear dial.
- An in-mold polycarbonate shell and EPS foam liner are bonded together for a lightweight feel with strong protection
- A front wind shield eliminates gaper gap and blocks the snow and wind from getting between the helmet and your goggles
- Fifteen passive vents draw in cool air between your helmet and head to keep you dry but feature vent plugs you can install for the cold days
- Goggle vents bring in cool air and drain excess sweat vapors to reduce goggle fog
- The Boa Fit System ensures a safe and snug fit once you twist the easy-to-reach dial
- Full-wrap Trek-Dry and Outlast temperature management liner aids breathability and wicks the excess moisture of a boot pack, it's also washable if it gets funky
- A Goggle Shelf secures your strap so your eyewear doesn't flop around while you ride
- An installed RECCO Avalanche Rescue System reflector may give you a better chance at being recovered inbounds
Share your thoughts
What goggles fit the best with the Pro-tec...
What goggles fit the best with the Pro-tec Vigilante Helmet? Is there a better helmet / goggle combo that has audio for the price?
This helmet was sculpted around the Von Zipper Phenom goggle. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GL6m2OV8nGE