I just bought last years version of this board and got to ride it today; thats right we are already snowboarding in Colorado! The pros for this board are:
- Traditional camber, its like making out with your ex-girlfriend it gives you all the confidence in the world and no chatter.
- Narrow waist, you can turn on a dime and b-line through crud with no hesitation.
- Stiff flex, noodles are fun when you are in a pool however when you are snowboarding its nice to have something with a little pop. Plus when you push it, it pushes back.
- Quality construction, the board looks like it would be tough and it is. I got rear-ended by a guy on tellys today in the lift line and the board didnt have a mark.
- The board was also really fast granted I was riding on man-made ice but I didnt have to push anywhere.
I didnt think the board had any cons but it was also my first day on it. If it breaks down over the season I will let you know.