- 2 Everything
- 1 Review
- 1 Question
- 0 Photos
- 0 Videos
How is the flex in this board as compared to some of K2's other offerings? Like as compared to the Parkstar/Believer?
I've worn this jacket for about half the season now (~12 days).
- Color makes it easy for my friends to spot me
- Ipod remote joystick on the sleeve is full of win.
- Wrist gaiters are nice and not too thick like other jackets I've had.
- Length is a little on the long side which I like.
- Color has faded a bit
- The vent zippers are complete fail. They jam really easily and need to be forced which makes them not all catch. The main front zipper works fine. Just hope you don't have to open/close your vents often.
Good jacket that has held up well so far. Rome needs to L2 make zippers.