- 3 Everything
- 3 Reviews
- 0 Questions
- 0 Photos
- 0 Videos
this is was I can in my bag:
* Size 12 DC park boots between bindings.
* helmet, hat, goggles, gloves, and lots of diffrent bandans etc. + extras
* 2 snowboard jackets and 1 pair of pants.
* a pair of jeans, t-shirt and stuff to change to after I'v been on the mountain.
* And of course my 164 wide GNU board with bindings attached.
* And I still have room for a little extra...
I love it, cheapest bag I could find that would meet my requirements. light for everyday use, and padded for traveling
I got the glacier/oak. I have had these for about two months now. first of all they look great, but more importantly they feel great. Only problem is that I have had some pain on top of my left foot landing some front 3's wrong, it MIGHT the lack of support in the boots but i dont know. (i dont think I can blame it on the boot)
Looks sick! the combo I choose was insane. but the fire lens is not the best lens for dark conditions, so if you know you dont get a lot of sun, or do a lot of night riding i would suggest a other lens.