- 11 Everything
- 8 Reviews
- 3 Questions
- 0 Photos
- 0 Videos
Liked them until they got squeaky. Then I sent them back.
I love this jacket, it really does an awesome job of keeping wind off me. A few comments though:
* You can't expect to layer too much underneath this jacket. Maybe if you order a size up you can.
* This jacket feels like it will rip or otherwise fall apart easily. So far it hasn't, but it feels like a risk.
* The jacket material gets caught up in the zipper really easily. Be careful!
* Water resistance is nice!
* It has vents in the armpit area. Which is actually really nice.
Can anybody who wears this around testify its resistance to scratches?
My experience with nixon watches is that they scratch REALLY easy, does this one scratch easy?
I got the white watch, and while it is very pretty, I managed to scratch it (the glass part) just moving my arm underneath a table. I really hope this watch lasts for a long time, because it's fairly pricey, but things aren't looking great for the long term just yet.
Update: I gave this thing a week, already scratched and not pretty from just being a student. This watch isn't really made for day-to-day rigor, found that out when the metal somehow got scratched.