I wanted to love this hoody, and it definitely has a lot of things going for it, it just wasn't right for me. Could be right for you.
1. Really cool fabric that is, or at least looks, like an intricate knit weave on the outside and is a soft fleece on the inside
2. Great styling, love the high neck/scuba hood style.
3. Flattering lines. It is sometimes extremely difficult to find a flattering fit for a curvy or pear shape, but this has very nice lines, I think it would flatter any shape, but can only really speak to my own.
4. nice attention to detail in things like the leather zipper toggle and the definitely love the thumb holes.
1. I found it tight in the armpits. I ordered and XL, so there is nowhere else for me to size up. It felt like a recipe for sweaty armpits, and the overall feel was tight and still as a result, despite the soft fleecy inside.
2. small hand pockets with snaps - might be great for someone with smaller hands, and someone who appreciates the snap on the pocket, but the snap seems like it would not actually do much, and just scratches your hand whenever you want to use the pockets. I suppose it would be easy enough to remove them if they were bothersome.
For reference, I usually wear an XL unless the fit is extra relaxed or A-line, then I will sometimes wear a Large as I am a size larger in the hips vs the shoulders. Brands that I have had good luck with sizing are Kavu, Horny Toad, TNF, Aventura, Lole, Carve Designs, Ibex, newer Burton, relaxed fit Icebreaker, Arcteryx, Patagonia, Smartwool.
I would say this hoody runs smaller in the shoulders and more "normal" through the hips.