- Great outer design, looks good wearing it
- Very strong and durable, should last a long time
- Has many pockets and organizers
- Can fit most 15 inch laptops
- Shoulder straps are designed to attach and not hang, which puts less stress on your back.
- Whoever designed the water-bottle pouch is a genius (end of sarcasm). The zipper pouch doesn't hold cups securely and they often fall out. Some models have the pull out mesh holder like most conventional backpacks, however, this model does not.
- Interior space is quite thin. If you're the kind of person who likes to pack a lot of things, you might not be able to fit everything. It is only good for flat objects such as notebooks.
Overall, I am very satisfied with the backpack. If it weren't for those two cons, it would be rated 5 stars instead of four.