- 2 Everything
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Questions
- 0 Photos
- 0 Videos
* self contained unit; no need for separate wires, record buttons.
* flat mount works well
* video is great but does have wide angle blurred edges
* flash recordings are reliable due to no moving recording parts
* when pressing record button, the battery doors tends to open (minor, just need hand practice)
* safety tether is poorly made; you better used an augmented string or plan
* HD action 60fps speed is useless, too much in-camera process distortion
* included software is very basic, need editing software for advanced editing
* mic is basic meaning wind noise is always a problem, having a separate mic jack could eliminate this problem
Things I would change:
Longer battery life, at least 4 hours avg
Battery door changed
Better action processing
external mic jack
All camera should have replacement or protective lenses put in front of them. I purchased this item then used the size adapter included to place aftermarket UV protective and Polarize lenses on the camera. SO if something hits the lens I just have to pull off and replace the aftermarket lenses. The plastic lenses I would not use for they will scratch easily.
I purchased the 37mm rings separately and they just screw on; $4.00 each.