- 6 Everything
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Questions
- 0 Photos
- 0 Videos
love these goggles. i dont really have a "small" face, but these fit great. love the included case and extra lense. these look pimp like astrnaut goggles n what not. picked these up on steep and cheep. woot!
i need replacement laces for my malamutes, broke em after only a few days of riding. does any body know where i can get some???
no question here. i just want this board. somebody buy it and mail it to me.
there where some things that i loved about these bindings, and some things that i hated. i am returning these to backcountry by the way. props for the awesome customer service.
-easy and fast to put on once adjusted.
-stiff and powerful feeling in the steeps.
-base plate resists snow build up due to slick plastic material.
-nice strong base plate with plenty of bomber adjustment.
- mini ratchets would pop open during riding. this is no good!
- cheap plastic parts on the upper binding, ie, all the rachets were chrome plastic. the chrome started to come off the first day.
- $$ expensive $$ quality did not match the price.
- snow pack sometimes prevents boot from fitting into binding.
- never really felt dialed in. the adjustment for tightness was just not precise enough. either too tight, or too loose.
For the money, better materials are in order. i mean aluminum, carbon fiber. not plastic ratchets.