- 1 Everything
- 1 Review
- 0 Questions
- 1 Photo
- 0 Videos
- Peripheral vision: Amazing! I can practically see my ears in these things.
- Lenses: The gold chrome is great for sunny days and looks badass. The bonus night lens is much darker than it looks in the picture. Its perfect for night time, and is still dark enough that your eyes cant be seen from the outside.
- Changing lenses: I used to use Oakleys before this, and the Feenom lenses are a million times easier to change.
- Fog issues: None
- Size: These things are HUGE without being cumbersome. Definitely not for small faces.
- Helmet compatibility: I wear a RED Hi-Fi and they fit pretty well over it. There are nice hinges on the sides of the goggle that keep it from coming off your face. It lines up nicely with the helmet at the top of the goggle too.
- Other nice features: The buckles (is that what you would call them?) that adjust the strap are made of metal, not plastic. They are nice and shiny, and super durable.
The bonus lens is really nice to have for dark nights.
My only complaint with these goggles is that, although the bonus lens comes with a one of those plastic cover that you peel off when you get it, the chrome lens in the goggle does not. My lens ended up getting a little bit scratched during shipping.