It's your best friend's birthday, and she's decided that you're all going out someplace nice. She took the time to let you know that your typical jeans-and-hoodie combo won't do; slip into the QSW Coral Fan Dress and let the fashion print and simple cut bring you up to snuff. The cut is understated so you won't upstage on the birthday girl, but it's daring print will ensure that no one outshines you either.
- Lightweight crinkle rayon has a silky feel and a rich texture
- Strapless cut shows off your shoulders and decolletage
- Smocked waistband slenderizes your silhouette
- High-low hem elongates the sides of your legs for a sexy profile
- Bold coral fan print from the Hoffman California archives adds a high-fashion flair
Share your thoughts
I ordered this dress because I love the ocean and the sea fans just lured me in with their siren's call. This dress is pretty enough to bring the most swarthy of sailors to a frothy slobber.
I am 5'3" and 120 lbs and went with the size small. I unfortunately had to return it because it wouldn't stay up on my diminutive bust. I think bustier gals will have much more success with the elastic staying up.
The fabric was very feminine and floaty. It's going to be magical for twilight evenings where dressing to impressing is on the menu.
I was very distraught that this wasn't a perfect fit for me. Busty ladies rejoice...and succumb to the siren's song.