Biting ankles never looked so good.
Bright colors, a large main compartment, and tank-like Q-Tec construction make the Quiksilver Kids' Ankle Biter Backpack cool enough for school, and worthy to hold gear for the weekend, too.
- Durable 600D Q-Tec material goes hard to stand up to life on the move while going easy on the earth with non-PVC reinforced backing
- Large front organizer panel holds everything needed for school (and some things that aren't)
- Reinforced top-haul loop is built strong to carry an arsenal of books and padded to comfort your hand
- Padded back panel cushions the commute from the classroom to the locker
Share your thoughts
Quicksilver anklebiter backpack-kids
- Gender: Female
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
Too small... Pay attention to the dimensions when you order. Might be good for a preschooler but not for any kids older than that. Bought it for my 5th grader and was dissappointed in the size when it came. Sent it right back. :(