Sleek and simple, the Quiksilver Beluka Silicone Watch looks better on your wrist than that charm bracelet the local witch doctor convinced you to wear. The three-hand analog movement gives this watch a pleasant, consistent tick you can count on, and the date readout ensures that you know when it's time to get the rent check to the landlord. With a 48mm face width and a 13mm thickness, we feel that this watch would be best for anyone with a medium-to-large wrist and a love for the analog side of life.
- Japanese three-hand, quartz analog movement with date indicator
- Marine-grade stainless steel case with screws for easy access to battery
- Reinforced mineral crystal face for durability and water resistance
- Silicone strap and polycarbonate housing offers durability and feels smooth against the wrist
- Water resistance rated to 100 meters
Share your thoughts
Quiksilver Beluka Silicone Watch
LOVE THIS WATCH!!!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The silicone is ridiculously comfortable. Oversized face makes seeing the time no prob. Very strudy too. I've had mine for over a year and it still looks brand new. Who knew Quik made such amazing time pieces. Kudos Quik!