Thank goodness for the Quiksilver Women's Black Wave Dress's slouchy pockets. It's hard enough for you to keep the excitement out of your voice when you speak to your crush and, now that you have a place to stash your fidgety hands, you feel way more composed.
- Smooth polyester fabric feels soft against your skin, drapes exceptionally well, and dries quickly
- Adjustable spaghetti straps offer a just-right fit
- Elasticized waist accentuates your hips
- Slouch pockets hold your lip balm and cell and give you a place to stick your hands if you're nervous
- Knee length shows off your toned legs and wears well over leggings
Share your thoughts
Perfect summer over-your-swim-suit dress
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This dress is great to wear over a swim suit. It dries quick and isn't hot at all. I wear it around town but only during casual occasions because it is a bit see through. Love it either way! Fits awesome!
Great Fit, but a Little Sheer
- Gender: Female
I bought this dress for travel and love the fit - not too short (falls right at the knee), not too tight. It's a bit sheer, but not so much that I'll have to wear special undergarments. A thin lining and a shelf bra would have brought this one up to five stars for me. But since it's comfortable and good for hot weather, I'll be keeping it.