Bundle up in the down-insulated Quiksilver Chamber Jacket when the storm pulls out and leaves two feet of fluff and frostbite-inducing temperatures. The colder the storm, the lighter the powder, so be ready for the best snow on the planet with this quilted insulating jacket. It fits close to lock in the warmth as you wait for your buddy to frame his shot below a decent-sized cliff band.
- The Chamber features taped critical seams so when you tumble through the deep landing, the snow won’t melt through to your inner layers
- Mesh-lined underarm vents let in cool air when you cram into the tram with one hundred steamy bodies
- Articulated elbows means the jacket’s natural shape matches your natural shred stance
- Taffeta lining slides easily over mid-layers so they don’t ride up
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets feel soft to the touch and won’t scratch electronics
- Internal goggle pocket holds your eyewear while you mingle in a crowded, mangy bar
Share your thoughts
Looking at this jacket in Blue, i'm about...
Looking at this jacket in Blue, i'm about 6' and about 185lbs would M or L be best size for me? I like my jackets a little loose but not baggy, i'm guessing a Large?
Yes, you definitely want a large.