You’ll wish for cold, deep days with the Chamber.
- The Chamber features taped critical seams so when you tumble through the deep landing, the snow won’t melt through to your inner layers
- Mesh-lined underarm vents let in cool air when you cram into the tram with one hundred steamy bodies
- Articulated elbows means the jacket’s natural shape matches your natural shred stance
- Taffeta lining slides easily over mid-layers so they don’t ride up
- Tricot-lined handwarmer pockets feel soft to the touch and won’t scratch electronics
- Internal goggle pocket holds your eyewear while you mingle in a crowded, mangy bar
Share your thoughts
Looking at this jacket in Blue, i'm about...
Looking at this jacket in Blue, i'm about 6' and about 185lbs would M or L be best size for me? I like my jackets a little loose but not baggy, i'm guessing a Large?
Yes, you definitely want a large.