- 5K-rated rain jacket with casual appeal and extraordinary capabilities
- DWR finish repels moisture to keep you outside longer, even when it starts to sprinkle
- Fully taped seams keep day-ruining moisture from creeping in along stitching
- Adjustable hood with brim keeps moisture out of your face without blocking vision
- Internal media pocket keeps you bumpin' while the feed means zips can shut all the way
- Polyester taffeta lining wicks moisture and is soft to the touch; printed plaid detail sets off the look
- Zipper uses internal and external stormfly flaps to block wind and moisture
- Part of the Quiksilver Mountain Division, a unique line of technical pieces made for discovering the outdoors
Share your thoughts
Nice Looking but cheaply made
- Gender: Male
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I loved the look and I thought the 5K rating would be plenty but I got caught in a Portland rain storm and had to walk a few miles home in it. It kept me pretty dry especially for the conditions but I wish I would have bought a Gore-Tex jacket to be guaranteed dry.
The zipper snagged a few times and finally the metal zipper tab broke off completely so I'm returning it after only a few weeks of wearing it.